Features of soft-pack polymer lithium-ion battery:
1. Relatively speaking, the problem of liquid leakage of soft-pack polymer lithium-ion batteries has been improved, but it has not been completely improved.
2. It can be made into a thin battery: large volume, as thin as possible.
3. The soft-pack polymer lithium-ion battery can be designed into various shapes.
4. It can be made into a single high-pressure battery: the liquid electrolyte solution rechargeable battery is connected in series with several batteries, and only high pressure is obtained; and the polymer lithium battery has no liquid itself, and can be made into a double-layer composition within a single battery. Be high pressure.
5. The charge and discharge capacity, theoretically, the lithium battery of the same specification will increase by 10%.
There is no memory, no need to empty the battery before charging the remaining power, which is convenient to use.
6. Excellent safety factor.
The structure type of polymer lithium battery adopts plastic steel plastic soft packaging, which is different from the plastic shell of liquid lithium battery. Once there is a safety risk, the liquid lithium battery is very easy to explode, and the maximum number of liquid lithium batteries can only cause air bulging.
7. The thickness is not large, and it can be made thinner.
Thin, rechargeable battery can be installed on the overdraft card. Generally, the lithium liquid chooses to customize the cover first, and then use the positive and negative stages to insert it, so that there are technical shortcomings in the thickness regulation, but polymer batteries will not have this problem, and the thickness can be below millimeters. , In line with the current requirements on mobile phones.
8. Lighter weight
The rechargeable battery using the polymer material lithium battery electrolyte does not use the plastic casing as the outer protective layer. Compared with the aluminum shell lithium battery of the same volume specification model, the polymer lithium battery is 40% lighter and 20% lighter than the aluminum shell rechargeable battery.
9. Large space.
Compared with the aluminum shell rechargeable battery of the same specification and model, the volume of the polymer lithium battery is 10~15% higher, and the volume of the aluminum shell rechargeable battery is 5~10% higher. It has become the best choice for color screen mobile phones and mobile MMS mobile phones, and is currently on the market. Polymer batteries are also used on display screens and MMS phones released on the shelves.
10. Small internal resistance.
The internal resistance of the polymer core is smaller than that of the general liquid lithium battery. At this stage, the internal resistance of the domestic polymer core is below 35 meters, which greatly reduces the self-consumption power of the rechargeable battery and increases the battery life on the mobile phone. Able to connect with internationality. The polymer lithium battery is suitable for high-current charging and discharging. It is an ideal choice for remote operation and is the most likely product to replace Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
11. Ability to customize the look.
Manufacturers need not be limited to standardizing appearance designs, and can make appropriate specifications economically. According to customer satisfaction, the thickness of lithium batteries can be improved or reduced, and new lithium batteries can be developed and designed with high quality and low price. The mold cycle time is short. Some can be customized according to the appearance of the mobile phone to flexibly use the indoor space of the rechargeable battery case. Increase battery power.
12. Excellent charge and discharge characteristics.
Compared with the liquid electrolyte solution, the polymer lithium battery uses the colloidal solution electrolyte solution, which has stable charging and discharging characteristics and a higher charging and discharging service platform.
13. The design scheme of the lithium battery protection board is very simple.
When using high polymer raw materials, lithium batteries are not easy to catch fire or explode. The lithium batteries themselves are safe. Therefore, the maintenance route design of polymer lithium batteries can take into account the omission of PTC and circuit breakers, thereby saving charging Battery cost fee.
To learn more about Li-ion batteries, please refer to https://www.junleepower.com/