The difference between power dedicated UPS power supply and power inverter power supply. The reliability of the power control system is the guarantee for the reliable and efficient operation of the power system and equipment, and the power control system must have a safe and reliable control power supply. Electric UPS power supply and inverter power supply are a kind of backup uninterruptible power supply. It mainly completes the inverter from DC to AC. Usually, it can be set as DC main or AC main according to the use occasion, and it is switched by static switch control.
Power dedicated UPS power supply
UPS power supply for electric power is a power supply product designed specifically for power plants, substations, and power distribution in response to the development needs of China's electric power. It has double-conversion online and zero-conversion functions. Mainly used for power sports, RTU, power carrier, power monitoring, etc.
When the mains power is normal, the single-phase 220V is isolated, rectified and filtered to supply power to the load through the inverter. When the screen is undervoltage or power failure, the static switch will switch to bypass power supply; when the mains power returns to normal, it will automatically switch to the mains inverter power supply. If the inverter is overloaded or faulty, it will switch to bypass power supply and a warning signal will be issued at the same time.
Features of UPS power supply for electric power
1. The professional UPS tailored for the power industry adapts to the harsh grid environment within the power industry, meets the load demand of the power industry, and also allows users to no longer worry about the three-phase imbalance of the load.
2. The 1+1 redundant parallel working mode allows the power supply system to add a safety lock to meet the extreme needs of users in the power industry for high reliability indicators of UPS.
3. Make full use of 220V/110V large-capacity battery packs in the electric power industry, which can maximize the backup time of UPS and save the installation space and initial investment of the battery pack.
4. Optional bypass isolation transformer to achieve complete isolation between input and output, and to ensure that the output zero-to-ground voltage is less than 1V.
5. Abundant dry contact monitoring signals can be incorporated into the power plant's own DCS monitoring system; problems should be reported in time to facilitate real-time monitoring of UPS by the staff on duty.
Electric power inverter
The power inverter power supply is specially designed for substations and power plants. It is used for power telecontrol, communication, monitoring, emergency lighting, etc. It can also provide uninterrupted power for AC lubrication pumps, AC fans, and water pumps in power plants.
Features of power inverter
1. The 220VDC design of the DC terminal can use the existing DC batteries in the substation or communication base station, which can save investment and greatly extend the standby time. Avoid duplication of investment.
2. Since the battery pack under the above environment is professionally maintained, the life span can be greatly extended.
3. With RS232/RS485 communication interface, it is convenient to monitor the working status of the equipment in the background.
4. Rack design, easy to install
5. With strong load capacity, it can adapt to a wider range of load requirements.
The above is the difference between the power dedicated UPS power supply and the power inverter power supply. The main components of the power dedicated UPS power supply are: Input isolation transformer: Transform the input AC power and isolate it from the inverter. If the inverter is overloaded or faulty, it will be switched to bypass power supply and a warning signal will be issued at the same time.To learn more about Li-ion batteries, please refer to https://www.junleepower.com/