Pre-preparation work: After receiving the notice of rechargeable battery replacement, the battery replacement implementation engineer went to the spot to carry out the preparatory work: to ensure the input switching power supply of the UPS server, the registration and inspection of the new and old batteries, and the airtightness of the smoke probes of the fire fighting facilities in the computer room. Prepare in advance Carbon dioxide fire extinguisher and other related work. Before the UPS server, old battery packs, rechargeable battery monitors and other machinery and equipment are removed and replaced with lithium batteries, make a good record, especially the placement of rechargeable batteries in each layer, the wiring of the rechargeable battery monitor, and the identification and connection diagrams. . Ensure that the actual effect of the rechargeable battery after changing the battery is consistent with the reaction of the original battery.
1. Volume calculation After dismantling and replacing the UPS lithium battery, what must be done is to carry out the calculation of battery power. Calculate the volume of the lithium battery that must be replaced according to the volume of the original lead-acid battery. Although the volume of the lithium battery is smaller than that of the lead-acid battery under the same volume, there is no need to worry about using the same volume of the UPS lithium battery to carry out the replacement. Such personal behavior is not excellent.
2. Lithium battery pack. Generally speaking, it is not easy to have a lithium battery with the same volume as the original UPS lead-acid battery. Generally speaking, people with strong hands-on ability must operate separate small-volume lithium batteries in series and parallel by themselves, and install safety maintenance components to form a lithium battery pack. This type of lithium battery pack consists of an independent lithium battery, which is very suitable to replace lead-acid batteries.
3. Inspection After the lithium battery pack is equipped, in order to better consider the safety, it is necessary to carry out several inspections on the UPS lithium battery pack. Carry out safety factor inspections for lithium batteries, and after replacement with lead-acid batteries, safety factor inspections must also be carried out. In order to better consider safety, it is always right to do more inspections.
4. Installation. After several tests, it was confirmed that the lithium battery was successfully replaced with a lead-acid battery before the overall home improvement could be carried out. Assemble the UPS battery again in an appropriate way to repair the consistency of the appearance, and then carry out the overall inspection. After the inspection is carried out, it can be counted as a real replacement.
5. Check whether everything is normal for the lithium battery pack and UPS power supply system. After the battery replacement work is in progress, use a digital multimeter to check the total working voltage of the lithium battery pack, and the connection status of the positive and negative and neutral points. After confirming that the rechargeable battery and the UPS battery server are all working normally, turn off the rechargeable battery power switch, and the UPS power system software resumes work.
JUNLEE Group is an integrated full power energy factory that specializes in Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), Lead-Acid Battery, Battery pack, EV battery, Energy Storage Battery, Energy storage power station, Power pack Gel battery, PV Inverter and Solar system.
Production capacity reach 200000 KVaH per month. Products apply to Electric vehicles,electric mobility, solar & wind energy storage system, UPS, backup power, telecommunication, medical equipment and lighting.
JUNLEE sets up "Power research center" with more High-tech products.More than 100 engineers provided in-time and efficient one-stop solutions.
They mission strives to bring green power to the world.
To learn more about Li-ion batteries, please refer to https://www.junleepower.com/