The solar controller is an automatic control device used in the solar power generation system to control the multi-channel solar cell array to charge the battery and the battery to supply power to the solar inverter load.
The solar controller uses a high-speed CPU microprocessor and a high-precision A/D analog-to-digital converter. It is a microcomputer data acquisition and monitoring control system. It not only can quickly collect the current working status of the photovoltaic system in real time, obtain the working information of the PV station at any time, but also accumulate the historical data of the PV station in detail, which provides an accurate and accurate method for evaluating the rationality of the PV system design and the reliability of the quality of the inspection system components. Sufficient basis.
In addition, the solar controller also has a serial communication data transmission function, which can centrally manage and remotely control multiple photovoltaic system sub-stations.
Through the use of innovative maximum power tracking technology, the solar controller can ensure that the solar array works at maximum efficiency all day and all day. The working efficiency of photovoltaic modules can be increased by 30% (the average efficiency can be increased by 10%-25%).
The solar controller also has a search function, which searches for the absolute maximum power output point every 2 hours within the entire solar panel's working voltage range. The three-level I-U curve charging control with temperature compensation can significantly extend the life of the battery. The solar controller is suitable for independent 12V or 24V systems, which can greatly reduce the cost of the entire system.
1. Power adjustment function.
2. Communication function, simple indication function, protocol communication function.
3. Complete protection functions: electrical protection, reverse connection protection, short circuit protection, and overcurrent protection.
Charge and discharge protection
1. Direct charging protection point voltage: Direct charging is also called emergency charging, which belongs to fast charging. Generally, high current and relatively high voltage are used to charge the battery when the battery voltage is low. The voltage of the direct charge protection point is generally the "overcharge protection point" voltage, and the battery terminal voltage cannot be higher than this protection point during charging, otherwise it will cause overcharge and damage the battery.
2. Voltage at the equalization control point: After the direct charge is over, the battery will generally be left for a period of time by the charge and discharge controller to allow its voltage to drop naturally. When it drops to the "recovery voltage" value, it will enter the equalization state.
3. Floating charge control point voltage: Generally, after the equalization is completed, the battery is also left to stand for a period of time to make its terminal voltage drop naturally. When it drops to the "maintenance voltage" point, it enters the floating charge state. Currently, PWM is adopted. (I.e. pulse width modulation) method, similar to "trickle charge" (i.e. low current charging), when the battery voltage is low, charge a little bit, one by one, so as to prevent the battery temperature from rising continuously. This is for the battery It is very beneficial, because the internal temperature of the battery has a great influence on charging and discharging.
4. Over-discharge protection termination voltage: For safety, the over-discharge protection point voltage of the 12V battery is generally added to 0.3V as temperature compensation or the zero-point drift correction of the control circuit, so that the over-discharge protection point voltage of the 12V battery is 11.10V , Then the over-discharge protection point voltage of the 24V system is 22.20V.
JUNLEE Group is an integrated full power energy factory that specializes in Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), Lead-Acid Battery, Battery pack, EV battery, Energy Storage Battery, Energy storage power station, Power pack Gel battery, PV Inverter and Solar system.
Production capacity reach 200000 KVaH per month. Products apply to Electric vehicles,electric mobility, solar & wind energy storage system, UPS, backup power, telecommunication, medical equipment and lighting.
JUNLEE sets up "Power research center" with more High-tech products.More than 100 engineers provided in-time and efficient one-stop solutions.
They mission strives to bring green power to the world.
To learn more about Li-ion batteries, please refer to https://www.junleepower.com/