·Lithium battery storage instructions1. Lithium-ion batteries should be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated environment, away from water, fire and high temperature. The battery storage temperature must be within the range of -10℃~45℃, and the humidity should be 65±20%RH.
2. Storage voltage and power: the voltage is 3.7V~3.9V (4.2V lithium battery standard voltage system, multi-string combination * corresponding multiple); power: between 30% and 70%. the
3. Long-term storage batteries (more than 3 months) must be placed in an environment with a temperature of 23±5°C and a humidity of 65±20%RH .
4. The battery should be stored according to the storage requirements, and it should be fully charged and discharged once every 3 months and recharged to 70% of the power.
5. Do not transport the battery when the ambient temperature is higher than 65°C.
·Instructions for use of lithium battery1. You need to use a special charger or charge it in the whole machine, do not use a modified or damaged charger. Charging with high current or high voltage may cause problems with the charging and discharging performance, mechanical performance and safety performance of the battery cell, and may cause heat generation, leakage or drumming.
2. The battery must be charged within the ambient temperature range of 0°C~45°C. Exceeding this temperature range will cause the performance and life of the battery to decrease, and there will be problems such as leakage or swelling.
3. The battery must be discharged within the ambient temperature range of -20°C~60°C.
4. It should be noted that when the battery is not used for a long time (more than 3 months), it may be in a certain over-discharge state due to its self-discharge characteristics. In order to prevent the occurrence of over-discharge, the battery should be charged regularly to maintain its voltage between 3.7V and 3.9V. Over-discharge will lead to the loss of battery performance and battery function, and the long-term lower voltage of the protection board will cause deep discharge of the battery to damage the battery.
·Special points for attention1. Do not charge the battery under fire or extreme heat! Do not use or store batteries near heat sources such as fire or heaters! If a battery leaks or emits an odor, remove it from near open flames immediately;
2. When the battery has problems such as swelling and leakage, stop using it immediately!
3. Do not throw the battery into water or get it wet!
4. Do not throw the battery into fire or heat the battery!
5. Do not connect the battery directly to a wall socket or car cigarette lighter socket!
6. It is forbidden to short-circuit the positive and negative terminals of the battery with wires or other metal objects, and it is forbidden to transport or store the battery together with necklaces, hair clips or other metal objects!
7. It is forbidden to pierce the battery case with nails or other sharp objects, and it is forbidden to hammer or step on the battery!
8. It is forbidden to hit, throw or subject the battery to mechanical shock!
9. Do not disassemble the battery in any way!
10. Do not place batteries in microwave ovens or pressure vessels!
11. It is forbidden to use in combination with primary batteries (such as dry batteries) or batteries of different capacities, models, and varieties!
12. Do not use the battery if it emits an odor, heats up, deforms, changes color or has any other abnormal phenomena. If the battery is in use or charging, immediately take it out of the appliance or the charger and stop using it!