1. Voltage detection method: That is to say, the power of the lithium iron phosphate battery is obtained by simply monitoring the voltage of the battery. The battery power and voltage are not linearly related, so the detection method is not accurate, and the power measurement accuracy is only more than 20%. Especially when the battery power is less than 50%, the power calculation of the mobile phone will become very inaccurate. Therefore, the protection of the battery by this method is very limited.
2. Battery modeling method: This method is to build a data table based on the discharge curve of the lithium battery. The data table will indicate the power value under different voltages. This method can effectively improve the accuracy of the measurement.
However, it is not easy to obtain an accurate data sheet, because the relationship between voltage and power also involves factors such as battery temperature, self-discharge, and aging. Only by combining many factors to make corrections can a more satisfactory electric quantity measurement be obtained.
3. Coulomb counter: The coulomb counter is a current check resistor in the positive and negative poles of a lithium battery. When a current flows through the resistor, Vsense will appear. By testing Vsense, the current flowing through the battery can be calculated.
From the above three methods, it can be seen that the accuracy of the coulomb meter is the highest. It can reduce the discharge cut-off voltage of the battery without damaging the lithium iron phosphate battery, so that the battery capacity can be used to the maximum, especially Regarding low-voltage systems and batteries that have been used many times. In addition, it can send out a warning message of low lithium-ion battery power with higher accuracy to warn users from losing data during use.
1. To charge the battery, originally intended to calculate the charge capacity of the battery by testing the battery voltage Vbat;
2. But after the 5V adapter is connected, the main control board will output 4.2V Vbat, at this time the battery power is already 100%
The parameter that expresses the energy storage size of lithium-ion batteries is energy density, which is roughly equivalent to the product of voltage and lithium-ion battery capacity in value. In order to effectively increase the storage capacity of lithium-ion batteries, people generally use the method of increasing battery capacity to achieve their goals. However, due to the nature of the raw materials used, the capacity increase is always limited, so increasing the voltage value becomes another way to improve the storage capacity of lithium-ion batteries.
As we all know, the nominal voltage of lithium-ion batteries is 3.6V or 3.7V, and the maximum voltage is 4.2V. So, why can't the voltage of the lithium-ion battery get a greater breakthrough? After all, this is also determined by the material and structural properties of lithium-ion batteries.
The voltage of a lithium-ion battery is determined by the electrode potential. Voltage, also known as potential difference or potential difference, is a physical quantity that weighs the energy difference of electric charges in an electrostatic field due to different potentials. The electrode potential of lithium ion is about 3V, and the voltage of lithium ion batteries varies with different materials. For example, a general lithium-ion battery has a rated voltage of 3.7V and a full-charge voltage of 4.2V; while a lithium iron phosphate battery has a rated voltage of 3.2V and a full-charge voltage of 3.65V. In other words, the potential difference between the positive electrode and the negative electrode of a lithium-ion battery in practical use cannot exceed 4.2V, which is a requirement based on material and use safety.
At present, in the battery market, lithium iron phosphate batteries are used more and more widely. The density of lithium-ion batteries is high, 5 times that of lead-acid batteries. At the same time, the lifespan of lithium-ion batteries is greatly increased compared to lead-acid batteries. The number of charge and discharge of lithium-ion batteries is 1,000 times, which can theoretically be used for ten years. Lithium batteries are generally conventionally charged with "two-stage constant current charging". This method does not waste electricity, and the charging time is short, which is beneficial to prolong the service life of lithium-ion batteries. At the same time, it is much easier to calculate the lithium-ion battery capacity.
In the future, JUNLEE Energy, which has been committed to battery research and development, is a challenge and an opportunity. The R&D team of engineers will provide the world with more economical new energy batteries, and will improve lithium-ion battery technology to reduce the total cost.
JUNLEE Group is an integrated full power energy factory that specializes in Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), Lead-Acid Battery, Battery pack, EV battery, Energy Storage Battery, Energy storage power station, Power pack Gel battery, PV Inverter and Solar system.
Production capacity reach 200000 KVaH per month. Products apply to Electric vehicles,electric mobility, solar & wind energy storage system, UPS, backup power, telecommunication, medical equipment and lighting.
JUNLEE sets up "Power research center" with more High-tech products.More than 100 engineers provided in-time and efficient one-stop solutions.
They mission strives to bring green power to the world.
To learn more about Li-ion batteries, please refer to https://www.junleepower.com/