Marine accumulator batteries (marine accumulator batteries; marine storage batteries) are chemical power devices for ship power, lighting, communications, signals and emergency power. Such as lead-acid battery pack, alkaline battery pack, etc.
Marine batteries are divided into three categories:
One is the ship starting battery, the other is the ship communication system battery, and the other is the electric marine battery (available for electric yachts); each battery has different conductivity and usage methods, and the ship starting battery is suitable for cabin diesel The engine set is the main hardware facility for the movement of the hull. When the generator set starts, it can release a powerful current instantly, which triggers the engine to run at high speed to drive the ship; the ship starting battery has the advantages of small internal resistance, large starting current, and no maintenance.
The second type is the marine communication system battery, which is mainly used for emergency lighting, signal lights, alarm systems, UPS computer backup power, on-board equipment, telecommunications equipment, etc., to put it simply, it is used as a generator to power the ship when the generator fails or does not work. A backup device supplied. Of course, the batteries used in the lights or signal lights are separated. It may be because of the low power. Generally, different types of batteries are selected to match them. The marine communication battery is a fully enclosed type and is generally charged with a float voltage. There is no need to add liquid for maintenance during use. It uses a unique lead-calcium grid to increase hydrogen evolution potential and reduce gas evolution inside the battery. Imported AGM separators are used to effectively separate the positive and negative plates. It can have a certain degree of conductivity to buffer the time to replace the battery.
The third type of electric boat battery is deep-charged and deep-discharged. The plate structure or appearance design of the electric boat battery is different from the above two. It needs very sophisticated manufacturing technology to ensure the travel time of the yacht or ship on the water. ;At present, there are not many domestic factories with mature technology in this project. As the general distributor with more than ten years of battery experience, we can accurately update the manufacturer’s technical information, grasp the hand information in time, and provide information to shipowners, ship material companies and yacht production. The company recommends excellent products.
The marine battery must conform to the marine technical environment, including the following points:
1. Adapt to shocks and shocks. Vibration can loosen the fixed or connected parts of electrical equipment, causing structural damage or failure of the parts. Therefore, there must be anti-loosening measures, vibration damping or vibration isolation measures, and a strong vibration-resistant and shock-resistant mechanical structure.
2. Adapt to tilt and swing. Continued tilting and rocking destroys the balance of forces in the normal resting position, and generates additional force on moving parts, causing equipment failure or damage.
3. Adapt to the ambient temperature. Ambient temperature has an important influence on the performance and service life of electrical equipment. Ambient temperature includes air temperature and sea water temperature
4. Adapt to the environment of humidity, salt spray, oil mist and mold. The humidity, salt mist, oil mist and mold of the ambient air reduce the insulation performance of the insulating materials of electrical equipment and cause rust and corrosion of metal parts. The damp salt spray forms a damp leakage film on the surface of the insulating material. Under humid and hot conditions, the mold secretes organic acids, which intensifies the surface moisture. The adhesion of oil mist and dust to the surface increases the leakage of the surface, and hinders heat dissipation and raises the temperature. Moist water molecules penetrate into the cracks and pores of the insulating material, increasing the leakage current, leading to a decrease in the insulation resistance. The damage of many electrical equipment is often caused by the thermal breakdown of the insulating material. Because the temperature exceeds a certain limit, it will accelerate the aging of the insulating material and lose its insulating performance. Therefore, marine cables, wires, windings, etc. should use higher heat-resistant insulation materials that are resistant to moisture, salt spray, and mold, and use materials with good flame retardancy, good mechanical strength and corrosion resistance.
5. Adapt to changes in the voltage and frequency of the ship's power grid. The ship power system is an independent limited power grid. Both voltage and frequency are affected by load changes, so the range of voltage and frequency changes is specified, and it must be able to work effectively within this range.
6. Protection requirements. In order to prevent electrical equipment from malfunctioning or being damaged by the intrusion of external firmware and liquid foreign objects, which may cause a fire hazard, general electrical equipment should have a protective shell.
JUNLEE Group is an integrated full power energy factory that specializes in Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), Lead-Acid Battery, Battery pack, EV battery, Energy Storage Battery, Energy storage power station, Power pack Gel battery, PV Inverter and Solar system.
Production capacity reach 200000 KVaH per month. Products apply to Electric vehicles,electric mobility, solar & wind energy storage system, UPS, backup power, telecommunication, medical equipment and lighting.
JUNLEE sets up "Power research center" with more High-tech products.More than 100 engineers provided in-time and efficient one-stop solutions.
They mission strives to bring green power to the world.
To learn more about Li-ion batteries, please refer to https://www.junleepower.com/