12.8V 30Ah lithium iron phosphate battery BMS 100A+ 4000 Cycle Times
F2(Female m8) Easy to adapt to different connection needs.
L196 xW166 xH175 mm
LIFE CYCLES(BATTERY LIFESPAN) DEEP CYCLES
Up to 100% DOD capacity for 4,000 cycles in recommended conditions. 25℃ is better.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
Ideal for rugged & harsh environments.
Charging: 0 to 45 ℃(32℉ to 113℉）@60±25% Relative Humidity
Discharge: -20 to 60℃(-4℉ to 140℉）@60±25% Relative Humidity
Storage: 0℃ to 45℃（32℉ to 113℉）@60±25% Relative Humidity
10A max continuous. Month self discharge 2%(20℃)
MAX CHARGING CURRENT
FLOAT CHARGING VOLTAGE
13.5 to 13.8V. Recom.13.5 V.
CAPACITY AFFECTED BY TEMPERATURE
40℃ 106% 25℃ 100% 0℃ 86%
1.Trolling motors # fish longer
2.Solar energy storage
3.Industrial batteries(bulk pricing)
4.Home solar & power walls
6.Fish finders, flashers & boating electronics
9.Really big robots
11.Deep cycles applications only.
- 【Automotive Grade Lithium Battery】 Junlee lithium iron batteries have exceptional quality since they are manufactured by Automotive Grade LiFePO4 Cells with higher energy density, more stable performance & greater power. Highest-level safety based on UL Testing Certificate for the cell inside the battery. With no acid in the battery, you're able to safely mount in any position. This makes li-iron batteries perfect for solar home, RV, campers, golf cart, motor homes, off-grid applications.
- 【10 Years lifetime】Junlee LiFePO4 battery provides 4000+ cycles, which is more than 10 times to Lead Acid with 200~500 cycles. Ampere Time LiFePO4 battery has a 10-year service life, three times longer than the Lead Acid’s 3-year lifetime.
- 【1/3* Lightweight】 Junlee LiFePO4 Battery weighs only only 1/3* the weight of lead acid batteries, which makes it an easy choice for RVs, Marine and Off-Grid Applications when mounting or mobility is in the consideration.
- 【95%* Efficiency】 Junlee LiFePO4 battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 12.8V for up to 95%* of its capacity usage, providing astronomical boosts in run-time compared to only 50% in Lead Acid. This product is your best choice for outdoor camping power and indoor easy installation.
- 【100% Protection】 Junlee LiFePO4 battery has built-in BMS (Battery Management System) to protect it from overcharge, over-discharge, over-current, and short circuit with excellent self-discharge rate. Built-in high-temp cut off prevents charging over 167 °F (75 °C). Without memory effect, no matter what state the battery is, it can be used as soon as it is charged. JunleeLiFePO4 battery is IP65 level waterproof, which set you free from worrying to install indoors or outdoors.
Q:What is special about lithium batteries?
Q:What is a lithium battery used for?
A:Lithium battery use for power and energy storage. Like emergency power backup or UPS. Dependable electric and recreational vehicle power, golf cart,reliable and light-weight marine,solar power storage, surveillance or alarm systems in remote locations.
Q:What is the difference between a lithium battery and a lithium-ion battery?
A:It mostly comes down to the fact that lithium-ion batteries are rechargeable while lithium batteries are single-use. Lithium battery have a higher energy density than lithium ion batteries.
Q:Are your batteries safe?
A:Our batteries are safe. All Junlee batteries use the safest and most stable components, including a LiFePO4 cathode and a built-in Battery Management System (BMS).The BMS protects the cells against excessively high or low voltages, high currents, short circuits, and excessive heat or cold. These are the most common causes of battery failures, and we have taken every precaution to mitigate these risks in all of our batteries.
Q:What is an advantages of lithium batteries?
A:Compared to lead-acid and other lithium batteries, lithium iron phosphate batteries offer significant advantages, including improved discharge and charge efficiency, longer life span and the ability to deep cycle while maintaining power LifePO4 batteries often come with a higher price tag, but a much better cost over the life of the product. No maintenance and super long life make them a worthwhile investment and a smart long-term solution.
Q:How do I choose the correct lithium deep cycle battery for my application?
In most standard 12, 24, or 48 volt systems the best choice of lithium battery is LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate). The voltage of this type of battery is very similar to an AGM and will work great with readily available system components for your RV, boat, or off-grid power system.