48V 100Ah lithium iron battery 5KWH for home pv solar energy storage
Perfect Compatible Easy Installation
Compatible to Both Residential Fast and simple installation
Single & Three Phase Inverter
Safe & Reliable Flexible Expansion
Lithium Iron Phosphate(LFP) cell Scalable from 5 to 30kWh
Smart BMS Long Life and safety
Advanced BMS system control power Ensure more than 5000 cycle tiems
output smartly and effectively
ENERGY 4800 Watts(Wh)
Dimension 482 L *430 W * 222 H mm
WEIGHT 50 kg
Compatible inverters Growatt,Deye,Goodwe,Sofar,Sorotec,Pylontech and ect.
Warranty 5 Years
Cycle Times 6000 cyclt times 80%DOD
MAX CHARGING CURRENT 100A
INTERNAL RESISTANCE 30≤mΩ
DISCHARGE 100A max continuous. Month self discharge 2%(20℃)
LIFE CYCLES(BATTERY LIFESPAN) DEEP CYCLES
Up to 100% DOD capacity for 4,000 cycles in recommended conditions. 25℃ is better.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
Ideal for rugged & harsh environments.
Charging: 0 to 45 ℃(32℉ to 113℉）@60±25% Relative Humidity
Discharge: -20 to 60℃(-4℉ to 140℉）@60±25% Relative Humidity
Storage: 0℃ to 45℃（32℉ to 113℉）@60±25% Relative Humidity
Installation Floor stand(standard)
Scalability Max 4 pieces in parallel operation
*【Cell Balancing 】 Series cells can lose capacity over time if not properly managed. The BMS keeps the cells balanced, which optimizes the battery for maximum available capacity and lifetime.
*【Heat Management 】Extreme high or low temperatures can damage lithium batteries. The BMS continuously measures termperature and protects the battery from becoming unsafe or damaged.
*【Perfect Compatibility】Compatible to both residential single & three phase inverter. Like Growatt, Deye, Victron, Sofar and so on.
*【Copper Bus Bars】The connections between cells are made from 100% copper bus bars, which results in a very low internal resistance. Less internal resistance means less heat when the battery is under load resulting in better performance.
*【Certification】Meets US and International safety and EMI standards
*【Easy Installation】Floor. Indoor or outdoor, -4℉ to 122℉ Water and dust resistance
*【LiFePO4 Chemistry】LiFePO4 batteries have stronger chemical bonds than traditional lithium batteries. This makes them less vulnerable to things like short circuits, even if the BMS somehow Failed.
*【Battery Management System】(BMS) The BMS inside. LiFePO4 Batteries manages various aspects of the battery to make it extremely safe providing better performance and longer life.
- 【Automotive Grade Lithium Battery】 Junlee lithium iron batteries have exceptional quality since they are manufactured by Automotive Grade LiFePO4 Cells with higher energy density, more stable performance & greater power. Highest-level safety based on UL Testing Certificate for the cell inside the battery. With no acid in the battery, you're able to safely mount in any position. This makes li-iron batteries perfect for solar home, RV, campers, golf cart, motor homes, off-grid applications.
- 【10 Years lifetime】Junlee LiFePO4 battery provides 4000+ cycles, which is more than 10 times to Lead Acid with 200~500 cycles. Junlee LiFePO4 battery has a 10-year service life, three times longer than the Lead Acid’s 3-year lifetime.
- 【1/3* Lightweight】 Junlee LiFePO4 Battery weighs only only 1/3* the weight of lead acid batteries, which makes it an easy choice for RVs, Marine and Off-Grid Applications when mounting or mobility is in the consideration.
- 【95%* Efficiency】 Junlee LiFePO4 battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 12.8V for up to 95%* of its capacity usage, providing astronomical boosts in run-time compared to only 50% in Lead Acid. This product is your best choice for outdoor camping power and indoor easy installation.
- 【100% Protection】 Junlee LiFePO4 battery has built-in BMS (Battery Management System) to protect it from overcharge, over-discharge, over-current, and short circuit with excellent self-discharge rate. Built-in high-temp cut off prevents charging over 167 °F (75 °C). Without memory effect, no matter what state the battery is, it can be used as soon as it is charged. JunleeLiFePO4 battery is IP65 level waterproof, which set you free from worrying to install indoors or outdoors.
Q:What is special about lithium batteries?
A: With high energy density, it has reached 460-600Wh/kg, which is about 6-7 times that of lead-acid batteries. Long service life, life span can reach more than 6 years. Light weight, the weight is about 1/5-6 of the lead-acid product under the same volume.
Q:What is a lithium battery used for?
A:Lithium battery use for power and energy storage. Like emergency power backup or UPS. Dependable electric and recreational vehicle power, golf cart,reliable and light-weight marine,solar power storage, surveillance or alarm systems in remote locations.
Q:What is the difference between a lithium battery and a lithium-ion battery?
A:It mostly comes down to the fact that lithium-ion batteries are rechargeable while lithium batteries are single-use. Lithium battery have a higher energy density than lithium ion batteries.
Q:Are your batteries safe?
A:Our batteries are safe. All Junlee batteries use the safest and most stable components, including a LiFePO4 cathode and a built-in Battery Management System (BMS).The BMS protects the cells against excessively high or low voltages, high currents, short circuits, and excessive heat or cold. These are the most common causes of battery failures, and we have taken every precaution to mitigate these risks in all of our batteries.
Q:What is an advantages of lithium batteries?
A:Compared to lead-acid and other lithium batteries, lithium iron phosphate batteries offer significant advantages, including improved discharge and charge efficiency, longer life span and the ability to deep cycle while maintaining power LifePO4 batteries often come with a higher price tag, but a much better cost over the life of the product. No maintenance and super long life make them a worthwhile investment and a smart long-term solution.
Q:How do I choose the correct lithium deep cycle battery for my application?
In most standard 12, 24, or 48 volt systems the best choice of lithium battery is LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate). The voltage of this type of battery is very similar to an AGM and will work great with readily available system components for your RV, boat, or off-grid power system.